Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Size, Share, Growth, Analysis, Trend and Forecast Research Report by 2028
Advances in the health sector and growing awareness of assisted reproductive technologies
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, USA, September 1, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global AHR technologies market size is expected to reach USD 55.24 billion in 2028 and register a CAGR of 6.5% on the forecast period, according to a latest Reports & Data report. One of the major drivers of market revenue growth is the growing awareness of assisted reproductive technologies. Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) is the treatment of infertility in which the laboratory fusion of eggs extracted from female ovaries and mixed with male sperm is performed.
Ongoing research and development activities and private investments in the healthcare sector are expected to positively impact the revenue growth of the market during the forecast period.
In addition, the market growth is expected to register an upward trend with changing lifestyle trends and the launch of fertility ART technologies (eg “Gavi” and “Geri, India). In addition, the increasing prevalence of ovulation problems and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are key factors which are expected to continue to fuel the market growth in the future.
However, increasing social costs and health risks associated with multiple births, strict rules and regulations are major factors restraining the revenue growth of the global assisted reproduction technologies market during the forecast period.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1402
The global Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) market is expected to register significant growth throughout the forecast period. The pharmaceutical and healthcare sector has experienced significant revenue growth in recent years. Technological advancements in the healthcare and medical sector, the availability of the latest tools and techniques, the increase in investments in the healthcare sector and the improvement of the healthcare infrastructure are key factors driving the growth of the market. In addition, rising funds from several public and private sectors, high adoption of POC diagnostic and home care services are further fueling the market growth.
The current pandemic has been very difficult for all industries, including the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. The shortage of drugs, vaccines and other healthcare facilities is expected to open lucrative growth opportunities for market players.
The report offers detailed information on recent activities of market players, market position, financial position, global position, services and product portfolio as well as license agreement. These key players adopt various strategies such as partnerships, collaborations, mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures to gain a solid foothold in the market. These players also invest in research and development activities to offer improved materials and products.
Some highlights of the report:
• On the basis of the procedure, the market report is segmented into fresh donor, fresh non-donor, frozen donor, frozen non-donor, and embryo / egg bank. Of these, the non-donor fresh segment is expected to register a considerably rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period due to the high probability of successful conception.
• Technological perspectives include in vitro fertilization (IVF), preimplantation genetic screening (PGS), frozen embryo replacement (FER) and others. Of these, the in vitro fertilization (IVF) segment accounted for the largest share of revenue in 2020. The segment is then segmented into intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and IVF without using intra-injection. sperm cytoplasmic (ICSI).
• On the basis of type, the market report is segmented into artificial insemination, surrogacy, ovulation induction, and others. Of these, the ovulation induction segment is expected to register a considerably rapid income CAGR during the forecast period due to its non-invasive nature, the average age of first pregnancy and its good cost-effectiveness.
• On the basis of end use, the market report is segmented into fertility clinics, hospitals, clinical research, others. Hospital segment is expected to record the largest share of revenue during the forecast period due to the availability of advanced healthcare services as well as skilled surgeons and related personnel in hospital setting.
• The Asia-Pacific Assisted Reproductive Technology market is expected to register the fastest revenue growth rate during the forecast period owing to the growing support from various governments for in vitro fertilization.
• North America Assisted Reproductive Technologies market revenues are expected to represent a significantly larger revenue share and dominate other regional markets during the forecast period. This can be attributed to rapid technological advancements and the growing focus on improving health infrastructure.
• Major market research report players include Merck KGaA (Germany), Cooper Surgical (Denmark), Fujifilm Irvine Scientific (US), Vitroife AB (Sweden), Thermo Fisher Scientific (US), Celmatix , Inc. (United States), Anecova (Switzerland), OvaScience (United States), Ferring Pharmaceuticals (United States),, and FertiPro NV (Belgium).
Request Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1402
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports & Data has segmented the global Assisted Reproductive Technology market on the basis of procedure, technology, type, end use, and region:
Prospects for the proceedings (revenue, billion USD; 2020 – 2028)
• Fresh donor
• Non-donor fees
• Frozen donor
• Frozen non-donor
• Embryo / egg bank
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020 – 2028)
• In vitro fertilization (IVF)
o IVF using intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
o IVF without intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
• Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
• Frozen embryo replacement (FER)
Type Outlook (Revenue, Billions USD; 2020 – 2028)
• Artificial insemination
• Surrogate mother
• Induction of ovulation
End-use outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2020 – 2028)
• Fertility clinics
• Clinical research
Regional outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2020 – 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Main conclusions of the report:
• Information on key trends, technological developments, growing interest in drug discovery and investments in research and development activities
• Detailed information on manufacturers, product portfolios, price analysis and financial pricing
• Technological developments and detailed analysis in the volatile competitive landscape.
• New strategies adopted by new and emerging market players
• Estimate on manufacturing, sales and import and export dynamics
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/1402
Thanks for reading the research report on the Global Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market. Please contact us to learn more about the personalization feature and our team will suggest the report that best suits your needs.
Read more reports: –
Tissue Engineering Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/tissue-engineering-market-to-reach-usd-26-11-billion-by-2027-reports-and-data/
CO2 Absorbents for Anesthesia Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/anesthesia-co2-absorbent-market-size-to-reach-usd-123-8-million-in-2028-reports-and- data /
Emergency Ventilator Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/emergency-ventilator-market-size-to-reach-usd-1-616-13-million-in-2028-reports-and-data /
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Reports and data
+ +1 212-710-1370
write us here
Visit us on social networks: