Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market To Reach $ 50.71 Billion By 2027
NEW YORK, June 3, 2020 / PRNewswire / – Global Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) Market Expected to Reach $ 50.71 billion by 2027, according to a new report from Reports and Data. Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) is the treatment of infertility in which the laboratory fusion of eggs extracted from female ovaries and mixed with male sperm is performed. There has been a dramatic increase in the number of women having babies at 35 and over over the past four decades. This progression began in the mid-1970s in the United States and slowly developed over time. Fifteen percent of women giving birth today are 35 years and older, up from 11% in 2002 and 8% in 1990. Thus, with the increasing trends of late pregnancies in different parts of the world, the adoption of testing kits ovulation should develop. significantly.
Globally, about 0.3% of all infants born each year are conceived using assisted reproductive technology (ART) treatments. Moreover, the growing awareness of ART and the elimination of discomfort related to pregnancy-related disorders caused by social factors has helped to boost the ART procedures market enough. According to statistics from World Fertility Patterns, from Mexico birth rates are around 2 children per mother, well below levels expected to support from Mexico population. from Brazil the birth rate is also lower, at 1.75, close to that of 1.77 for Colombia. Costa Rica is also smaller, down from 1.66. These declining fertility rates can be threatening to women and parents who are planning to conceive. Thus, more and more couples are approaching an artificial pregnancy method.
Request a free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1402
Strict rules and regulations are a major limiting factor in the market. Transferring multiple embryos in a single cycle increases multiple birth rates. Due to the increasing social costs and health risks associated with multiple births, legislation or professional society guidelines have been introduced in many countries. Besides, a moderate success rate, which decreases the market demand, is expected to act as a restraining factor in the global market in the coming years.
The impact of COVID-19:
The recent COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the growth of the market as in several countries IVF or other ART procedures are postponed or canceled. Many studies have indicated that women trying to conceive with ART are vulnerable to infection due to weaker immunity. Restricted movements and extreme market closure in developed as well as developing countries have resulted in a reduction in the number of couples approaching ART. However, various gynecologists maintain the routine or follow-up of surrogates or couples enrolled in ART procedures using a digital platform. Therefore, after a short period of decline in growth, the market is expected to grow in the later phase of the scenario.
Other key findings from the report suggest
- North America dominated the market with a turnover of $ 9.13 billion in 2019. In North America, the embryo / ova banking segment accounted for 2.17 billion market revenue in 2019 and is expected to grow $ 3.70 billion in 2027. This may be due to their changing lifestyle and increased adoption of late pregnancy.
- The in vitro fertilization (IVF) technology segment dominated the market. In 2019, the segment generated $ 21.68 billion In income. Access to government subsidized programs and the development of cheaper IVF techniques are expected to stimulate demand for ART in the respective regions.
- Other emerging types of ART such as gamete-intra fallopian transfer (GIFT) and zygote-intra fallopian transfer (ZIFT) are expected to increase at a significant CAGR from 2019 to 2027
- Continued growth in infertility is expected to create future revenue packages of ART market opportunity.
- The main players in the ART market are Merck KGaA (Germany), Cooper Surgical (Denmark), Fujifilm Irvine Scientific (United States), Vitroife AB (Sweden), Thermo Fisher Scientific (United States), Celmatix, Inc. (United States), Anecova (Switzerland), OvaScience (United States), Ferring Pharmaceuticals (United States),, and FertiPro NV (Belgium).
To identify key industry trends, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/assisted-reproductive-technology-art-market
For the purpose of this report, reports and data have been segmented on the global Assisted Reproduction Technologies market on the basis of procedure, technology, type, end use, and region:
Prospects for proceedings (Revenue, Billions USD; 2017-2027)
- Fresh donor
- Non-donor fees
- Frozen donor
- Frozen non-donor
- Embryo / Egg Bank
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- IVF using intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- IVF without intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation genetic screening (PGS)
- Frozen embryo replacement (FER)
Type Outlook (Revenue, Billions USD; 2017-2027)
- Artificial insemination
- Surrogate mother
- Ovulation induction
Order now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/1402
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility clinics
- Clinical research
Regional outlook (revenue, billion USD; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
Browse other similar reports on Diagnostic category by reports and data
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and factual research across many industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct line: + 1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
SOURCE Reports And Data