Legal Positions – Vacancy of Deputy Legal Advisor to the Technology Development Board
The Technology Development Board invites applications for the post of Deputy Legal Adviser via delegation (including short-term contracts) by filling this post by contract and failing that both by absorption.
Job name: Deputy Legal Advisor
Number of messages: 01 (A)
Essential qualification and experience:
Deputation (including short-term contract) / absorption
- Lawyers in a similar position or a position at pay level 11 of the pay matrix (7th Central Remuneration Commission or pay scale / equivalent grade) with at least 05 years of regular experience in central government / government of State / autonomous or statutory organization / PSUs / universities.
For the contract
- LLB done in regular mode.
- Lawyer / Jurist regularly occupying a similar position in private banks, investment organizations or private sector companies, having 10 years of legal experience after having acquired the essential qualification with five years of legal experience in the field of financing projects / venture capital / investment financing or field related to TDB’s mandate in a reputable organization.
How to register?
- Interested applicants are required to submit their application in the prescribed format typed on heavy plain paper (A-4 210 x 297 mm size).
- Applicants working in a government department / public sector company / autonomous organization should apply through the appropriate channel and also submit a pre-copy before the last date of receipt of the application if a delay is expected in the transmission of the application by the parent organization. Applications must be accompanied by an authorization of vigilance, a certificate of integrity and certified copies of the RTAs / Performance report for the last five years. No relaxation will be granted in this regard.
- Copies of certificates supporting educational qualifications, date of birth and experience should be attached to the application.
- Completed applications should be sent to the Undersecretary, Technology Development Board, Block-II, Second Floor, Technology Bhawan, New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi – 110016 by registered mail or via Speed Post in a cover marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF DEPUTY LEGAL ADVISOR”.
- The deadline for submitting applications is November 29, 2021.
For the official notification, click here
For the date extension notice, click here