Vislink Launches New IP and AI Technology Features and Solutions to Make Production Live More … | Business
VislinkIinnovationAacceleratedTthroughIMobile Viewpoint integration
Hackettstown, NJ, November 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Vislink (Nasdaq: VISL), a global technology leader in the capture, delivery and management of high-quality live video and associated data in media and entertainment , law enforcement and defense markets, today announced a number of technical advancements in several Vislink and Mobile Viewpoint product lines. Collectively, they represent a substantial innovation in the areas of IP and AI-centric technologies, which are at the heart of the company’s solutions, as well as a growing integration between the two organizations and their products.
“AI and IP are together revolutionizing the way video is acquired and transported. With the developments we are announcing today, we are enabling our customers to make the most of this transformative change, ”said Mickey Miller, CEO of Vislink. “These new features are a testament to the quality of the Mobile Viewpoint integration by Vislink, which we acquired in August 2021. By integrating our Quantum receiver with the Mobile Viewpoint LinkMatrix control platform, we are making it easier for customers to mix wireless footage in a broadcast environment. We’re also expanding support for 5G, making the transition to IP easier. The addition of PTZ control to our IQ SportsProducer AI-assisted live sports solution brings a dramatic change in the quality of AI-assisted production footage. The new features announced today further underscore our commitment to delivering true customer-centric advancements in live video production. The resulting benefits for our clients will be lower production costs, the ability to produce a wider range of compelling content, and the ability to monetize previously unprofitable event coverage. “
Wireless IP Camera Receiver Updates and Integration
- The Quantum Vislink All-IP Wireless Camera Receiver, which launched earlier this year and has already been extremely well received by the market, has been extended to support Secure Reliable Transport (SRT) technology. This significantly reduces remote production costs and generates new profitable sources of income for content producers.
- The Quantum Receiver is now integrated with the Mobile Viewpoint LinkMatrix content routing and control management platform. This allows production teams to manage their content wirelessly from any source, from OFDM-based Vislink wireless camera feeds providing in-game event coverage, as well as related cellular wireless content. to Mobile Viewpoint for secondary reports.
- SMPTE2110 IP video connectivity is now available with the Quantum Camera Receiver. This allows content production teams to simplify their content routing and increase production flexibility within their production centers, while the move to an all-IP environment enables more efficient workflows and lower costs. inferior infrastructure.
5G / cellular link and AI-based technologies
- Cellular encoders linked to Mobile Viewpoint are receiving updates to provide even lower latency transmissions as the product line moves fully to 5G. This will allow for higher download speeds and better quality video, which will lower the costs of acquiring and distributing content, while making new program streams profitable.
- Mobile Viewpoint TerraLink rack mountable encoders can be used in SNG trucks, outdoor broadcast vans, or studio setups to deliver live video streams reliably, with high quality, and with low latency. These units now integrate support for SRT technology.
- Mobile Viewpoint now offers pan, tilt and zoom (PTZ) camera capabilities for IQ SportsProducer’s AI-assisted live sports solution. This allows for wider coverage during events, more precise and immersive tracking, and enhanced details available from a single camera unit.
- Mobile Viewpoint vPilot’s AI-based live studio production system now supports mixer integration through a third-party add-on. This allows the system to exploit advanced video features such as Picture in Picture (PIP) to deliver more natural and smooth automated coverage of studio productions.
About Vislink Technologies, Inc.
Vislink is a global technology company specializing in the collection, delivery and management of high quality live video and associated data, from the stage of the action to the viewing screen. For the broadcast markets, Vislink provides solutions for the collection of live news, sporting events and entertainment. Vislink also provides the surveillance and defense markets with real-time video intelligence solutions using a variety of bespoke transmission products. Through its Mobile Viewpoint product lines, Vislink also provides live streaming solutions using linked cellular, 5G and AI-based technologies for automated news and sports productions.
The Vislink team also provides professional and technical services utilizing a team of technology experts with decades of applied knowledge and real-world experience in the fields of microwave, satellite, fiber-optic, terrestrial communication systems. surveillance and wireless, to provide a wide range of customer solutions. Vislink’s common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol “VISL”. For more information visit www.vislink.com.
Charlotte van hertum
Copyright 2021 GlobeNewswire, Inc.